HARC’s special reports and data briefs take a deeper dive into the 2013 Coachella Valley community health survey data by examining populations of interest. To download any of these reports, we ask that you take a brief survey. Please click here to take the survey now and gain access to all the reports listed below
- 2016 Special Report on Diabetes in the Coachella Valley – Infographic summary of the report
- 2016 Special Report on the Health of Uninsured Adults
- 2015 Special Report on the Health of Children 0 to 10
- 2015 Special Report on Veteran Health
- 2015 Special Report on Mental Health
- 2014 Data Brief on Respiratory Disease
- 2014 Special Report on Seniors
- 2014 Data Brief on Young Children
- 2014 Data Brief on Health and Unemployment
Interested in the special reports and data briefs based on older HARC data? Contact HARC today to request!
HARC would like to thank the various funders for their generosity. Without them, these special reports and data briefs would not be possible. If you have a topic of interest and would like to see a special report or data brief on that subject, please contact HARC today.