The 2019 Coachella Valley Community Health Survey Results are now available!
- View the recorded webinar of the data release
- View our Coachella Valley Community Health Survey page for all details
This is HARC’s fifth survey of the health of the Coachella Valley community. Our partner, Kent State University, called (from area code 330) residents across the Valley, on landlines and cell phones, to ask you to participate in this survey. The survey was via telephone and completely confidential. Each week one participant was selected to win $100. Anyone who lives in the Coachella Valley for 30 days or more per year is eligible to participate. Calls were made from January to December 2019.
- Jack Newby, Joslyn Senior Center, explains why HARC is an invaluable source of health data in the Coachella Valley. And, here’s why you should “Take the call!”
- Doug Morin, Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine, explains why HARC’s data is critical to the Coachella Valley region. And, here’s why you should “Take the call!”
- Carolina Vasquez, Boys & Girls Clubs of the Coachella Valley, explains why HARC’s data matters to the Coachella Valley region. And, here’s why you should “Take the call!”