HARC offers a variety of customized consulting services that are designed to give clients the information they need to make optimal business decisions. HARC works closely with each client to ensure that the services meet the client’s needs, timeline, and budget.
- Needs Assessment: Our needs assessment services can help you to systematically identify the needs or “gaps” in your services, which can then be used to prioritize your needs. Click here to learn more, read testimonials from satisfied clients, and see work samples.
- Program Evaluation: Program evaluation is the systematic approach of collecting and analyzing information to better understand your program and projects. Our program evaluation services can help you identify strengths of your program, areas for improvement, and ultimately help you to demonstrate the effectiveness of your program. Click here to learn more, read testimonials from satisfied clients, and see work samples.
- Analysis of Existing Data: An analysis of your existing data can provide useful and actionable information, without the added effort of undergoing the data collection process. Click here to learn more, read testimonials from satisfied clients, and see work samples.
- Workplace Wellness: Our workplace wellness services range from helping you start a wellness program, to enhancing your program, to demonstrating the effectiveness of your program. Click here to learn more, read testimonials from satisfied clients, and see work samples.
- Grant Writing: Our grant-writing services assist you to competitively applying for funding with well-written proposals that incorporate a strategic plan for program evaluation.
- Logic Modeling: Logic modeling sessions help to outline the goals of your program and ensure all of your activities are aligned with these goals. The logic modeling session is critical for evaluating your program in that it helps to determine how you will measure your success.
- Training: Our training services can inform your staff on the best practices in research and evaluation. These trainings can equip your staff with the knowledge they need to conduct your own in-house research.
Don’t see what you need listed here? Contact us today to discuss other services!
HARC is amazing, so creative, and truly wonderful!
Safe Schools Desert Cities came to HARC without a clue how or what to measure for our first LGBT Leadership Camp. HARC created a tool to measure the student’s confidence and self-esteem and to really measure the LGBT Leadership Camp’s outcomes. Leadership Camp was the most amazing weekend. You could feel the student’s energy changing as they spent the weekend with other LGBT students and were safe to be themselves and try activities that challenged them… but how to prove those outcomes?
Thank you to HARC for spending so much time and energy creating our evaluation tool. There were lots of happy tears seeing the results.
–Tori St. Johns, Safe Schools Desert Cities
Click here to schedule a FREE consultation with HARC’s CEO, Dr. Jenna LeComte-Hinely, to discuss our customized research and evaluation services.
Want to learn more about how you can use research and evaluation to improve lives? Check out HARC’s weekly blog!